Pick up airport in the morning. Drop to Ping Hotel. Launch at local restaurant. Visit Padang beach, Uluwatu Temple, Romantic seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. Back to hotel and overnight stay in Hotel.
Padang Beach or popularly known as Taplau is a beach located in the city of Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia. This beach is located in a dense urban area in the District of West Padang, and extends from Purus to Batang Arau estuary.
Nusa Dua Beach:
Nusa Dua is Bali’s ‘all-inclusive’ type of beach resort. It has an incredible collection of world-class, international-chain hotels facing a pristine beachfront. Thanks to the well-planned layout of the Nusa Dua tourism complex.
Uluwatu Temple is a Balinese Hindu sea temple located in Uluwatu. The temple is regarded as one of the sad kahyangan and is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra.
Jimbaran beach and the famous Jimbaran Bay are on Bali's southwestern coast. The beach is part of the narrow isthmus connecting the Bali mainland and the Bukit Peninsula. The beach and the bay of Jimbaran offers small secluded areas. The tranquility and peace you can find here can be a perfect antidote to a stressful world.
Pick up hotel at 8.15, enjoy Tanjung Benoa Water Sport and Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Tanjung Benoa Water Sport: Water Sports is one of the great Bali Activities offer comprehensive range of marine activities with great challenges, exciting and designed full of fun in Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua. It is offers variety of water activities from motorizes until non-motorize one and bring you to unforgettable experience to enjoy fun activities in the beach or in the ocean.
Sunset Dinner Cruise: Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise is one of best Bali Cruises while you cruise along the harbor sipping a drink on the open-air top deck of the Bali Hai II. Enjoy the sunset usually only seen on beautiful pictures. This time it is you making the magnificent photographs and memories that will last a lifetime.
Pick up hotel at 8.15, Bali Cultural dance, Celuk Village. silver jewelry center, Mas village, wood carving center, Batuan village, painter community, Launch at Local restaurant, Monkey Forest, Ubud market, Coffee Plantation, Tegalalang rice terrace, Tegenungan waterfall, Tegallalang Rice View: Tegallalang is a district in the Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia. As of the 2010 census the population was estimated to be 50,375. Located around 10 km north of Ubud its terraced rice fields are a tourist attraction in the area and 60 minutes Balinese Massage
Ubud Monkey Forest
Mandala Suci Wenara Wana or well known as Monkey Forest Ubud is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long tailed Monkey, in scientific called Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. About 749 monkeys live in this sanctuary.
Balinese Massage: Balinese massage was developed in the Indonesian province of Bali, with influence from the traditional medicine systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia. Balinese massage techniques include acupressure, skin rolling and flicking, firm and gentle stroking, percussion, and application of essential oils.
No service time free, wait time to drop off to the airport. Drop to the airport.
· Air fare
· 3 nights’ accommodation with Honeymoon Special Decoration Setup with swan towel, rose flower, local flower (Jepun flower)
· Airport Transfer
· On arrival visa file processing
· Honeymoon Cake on first day
· 4 days private car include petrol
· 4 days English speaking driver
· Daily breakfast at hotel and Lunch & Dinner
· 1 Romanic Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
· 1 Sunset Dinner cruise
· 1 Dinner at local restaurant Sanur / Kuta area
· One 60 minutes Balinese massage
· 01 Bottled mineral water during the tour
· 15 Minutes banana boat & one round parasailing at Tanjung Benoa water sport
· Parking, Toll, Entrance fee / donation to all site based on itinerary
• Personal expenses.
• Other activities or other thing that not mentioned on the tour.
HOTEL OPTION: Atanaya Hotel Seminyak or Ping Hotel Seminyak or Similar.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All prices are VAT excluded.
2. For Booking 50% Advance on the Total Price.
3. Remaining 50% needs to be cleared before 3 working days of the travel date.
4. This quotation is valid till < 22-12-2019/ 01-01-2020 >
CANCELLATION POLICY of Tour Package / Air Fares:
*Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking will be deducted.
* Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking will be deducted.
* Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 10% of the value of the booking will be deducted.
* Cancellations beyond 28 days of the arrival date – NO Cancellations
* For Air Ticket cancellation, Air Lines Terms and Conditions will be followed exactly.
Bank Cheque or Cash Deposit is Preferred.
A/C: 1514203536707001 A/C: 1502426301001
Brac Bank Ltd. (Ring Road Branch) City Bank Ltd. (Shamoly Branch)
*** For Debit Card or Credit Card Payments, Online or POS, up to 3% Transaction Charge is Applicable.
We, from TripZip.Tours Team, wish you the best Travelling experience with us.